Monday 6 March 2017

$300 000 'Self-Filling water bottle' FAILURE

$300 000 'Self-Filling water bottle' FAILURE

If I wanted to be rich (instead of being a scientist) it would be SOOOO much easier, especially if I didnt care about predating on people ignorance. It does however get depressing sometimes seing someone trot out a clearly stupid idea (like fontus), get $300 000 of crowd funder money, and design awards. They then proceeded to work out that I was right all along, and eventually reinvent a very VERY poor ripoff of a commercial peltier dehumidifier. .... and now... after all that..... they've just won a 'top 4 Austrian startup' award. Words just kinda fail me at this point. This video supported by donations on patreon, which for me is honestly a silver lining for this cloud. At least there are people out there who will support this kind of work! https://www.patreon.com/Thunderf00t
Continue to video

No comments:

Post a Comment